Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Knights

Just looked up deals at Knight's and they have some good ones! If anyone is going that way let me know and I'll ride with ya! ;)

Lunchables 10/$10
Wesson oil $2.00
Easy Mac 2/$1 (there are $.55/2 tear pad at the Kroger in Cabot-maybe Searcy too-FREE ITEM)
Betty Crocker Fruit Roll ups 3/$5 Right here is a Q
Smucker's grape jelly $1.00
Ragu 2/$3
Pace Salsa $1.00
Hamburger Helper 10/$10 Right here is a Q
Kraft Ranch dressing 10/$10 (also at country mart)
Peter Pan PB 10/$10
Glad zip lock bags 10/$10

also there is a $1.00 store Q for Velvetta cheese!

3 comments:

  1. Laura, let me know if there is a better way for me to get you the deals that I find!!!

    Here's a few:

    Dollar General

    Olay Botanicals(?) Body wash- $2.50
    I had several $2 off coupons.
    Makes them .50 cents each!!!

    Stayfree maxi pads are on a special right now
    for $2 per pack.
    There are many $1 off coupons floating around out there to make them $1 per pack.

    Dawn liquid dish soap on sale for .85 cents.
    Use your .25 cent off coupons.
    Makes them .60 each!!!

    Renuzits room fresheners are $1 each
    Use your B2GO coupons.
    3 for $2.

    Air Wick plugin warmers are $3 as are the refills.
    Use your coupons for B2G a warmer free AND your $1 off a refill.
    You will get a plugin warmer and refill for less than $2. (A $4+ dollar savings.)

    That's all for now! Thanks for the Knights deals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knights was fun! Everything with cheap Velveeta is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Knight's and had a "TIME" with the lady. She wouldn't do more than 1/2 of my coupons...so I made her take items off my bill! :) She wasn't too happy about it....but oh well. :)But I did find a ton of deals. (Laura- I FB them to you this time b/c there was a lot of them.)
    Heather- I was pleasently suprised at the Velveeta too! :)

    ReplyDelete