Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just starting.....

Ok, this is the first attempt to make my own coupon blog. I cannot find blogs that discuss my local stores (imagine that) so I will do it myself. I don't know how long it will last or if I will be able to put another thing on my plate.....but I am going to make an effort. I think my motivation will come from family and friends. I am hoping that this will be valuable to them AND I am hoping they will comment and fill me in on deals too! Let's face it I LOVE A DEAL!
I think that I will keep it simple and just list the deals as I find them. I am no the most computer savvy person and I have no idea how to make one of those "designer, flashy, cool" blogs. It ain't gonna be pretty but maybe the info will make up for the lack of freals!
Well that is my opening blurb. Since the new sale ads come out tomorrow I may wait to offically start listing.

1 comment:

  1. I think www.cutestblogontheblock.com has the flashy backgrounds that are easy to install....I'm NOT smart with the computer but I managed to get my blog to look cute! :) Thanks for doing this blog! It's nice to have help with the deals! :P)

    ReplyDelete